2nd August 2026: Awoke to a fine day, if cold! Had a shower in the unimpressive water trap with no drainage designated as the ladies’ shower room! We watched Insiders and then attended to various chores. Nic checked all our tyre pressures. We went to the Nambucca Heads Island Golf course for our 2 pm 9 holes game. I had watched old golf lesson video footage in the morning so I played a lot better than in Ballina. There were a number of water features which made for an interesting course, running beside the Nambucca River. There was just the two of us playing with no one in front or behind, so there was no time pressure. I scored 22 Stapleford points, really only because of my high handicap! We had a drink at the club house overlooking the Nambucca River with a sandbar in the middle home to Pelicans, gulls and cormorants!
I cooked us a Vegie pasta sauce meal for dinner followed by an early night.
View from our campsiteNambucca Heads Island Golf
Full moon tonight!






Comments
Post a Comment