27th July 2026: up early to play 18 holes of golf at Brisbane Golf Club. It is a beautiful golf course, with lots of water features for the unwary! We were joined by Janice from Malaysia for the first 9 holes, practicing with her new 1 wood! I started off reasonably well, but then tired and had 2 pickups and 4 lost balls- 2 on one hole! The three of us all ended up with about 30 points, with playing abilities commensurate with our differing handicaps!
I had borrowed a golf shirt from Helen, so bought a long sleeved shirt on sale for future use! We had a coffee after the game.we then went shopping and I bought us some basil and Pine nuts to make Pesto,
I made us a delicious pesto loaded with garlic and basil and Parmesan, accompanied by a green salad.
Blue- faced honeyeater on Helen and Mark’s verandah.



Comments
Post a Comment