30th July 2026: I have finally caught up with the blog such that I am writing it on the right day! Not that today was much to write home about! Nic and I played 18 holes of social golf at Ballina Golf club, in a mediocre fashion!

They offered a free cart which we took advantage of, which was fortunate because much of the course was under repair and the route from hole to hole in a non- consecutive fashion, was tortuous! The other issue was the muddy fairways when our balls constantly acquired a mud coating needing to be removed with our one shared ball rag! The greens were quite slow, due to the amount of water in the ground and the type of grass. 

When we got home we attacked one of the many annoyances in the maintenance of our caravan! There is a recurrent wet patch in the  second drawer down at a certain spot only! We needed to take out the drawers under the sink to find the plumbing! This took a lot of inline research trying to work out how to take the drawers out! Finally, in an obscure unreferenced  part of our instruction manual we found the answer- just lift the drawers up off their tracks! 

We were rewarded by noting a small amount of water leaking from the U bend under the sink! We instituted a repair with plumbers tape then covered over with electrical tape, and we reinserted the drawers!

At Nic’s request I cooked us a veggie omelette for dinner.

I realise that I took not one photo today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog